1 in 3 women over 60 years suffer from urinary incontinence and face long waits to access support. Patients at Tudor Lodge don’t need to struggle, though.
Get immediate help for prolapse, overactive bladder and urinary incontinence from south west London clinicians through a free app.
Get your FREE Wandsworth Self Management App for Female Pelvic Health
You don’t need to see the GP first. This NHS-supported app is now available to help patients with pelvic organ prolapse, overactive bladder, urinary stress and urge incontinence in Wandsworth. It enables you to self-refer into specialist physiotherapy for female pelvic health should you need to.
Click on the image below to fill in the form and get your access code.
The app is designed to work with you, alongside your GP practice, to:
- Help you self-manage
- Help you trust your recovery
- Advise you when to seek help
- Provide you with a personal and tailored journey
- Connect you to local services and treatment
- Automatically refer to specialist physiotherapy if needed
- Guide your recovery day-by-day.